Love Goats but Yoga really isn't your thing ?? Well then, for those of you who would love to just hang with the Goats but don't have the desire to downward dog then this new activity is for you!!!!
We are now offering
Goat Gathering Sessions.
Bring a mat or a towel and Come socialize with all the new baby goats, friendly adult goats and their farm friends outside on our beautiful farm or inside our new farm building in Manchester.
When we say Goat Gatherings we are not kidding around. We have over 20 goats that will be more than happy to hang out with you, climb on you, fall asleep in your lap, nibble on your clothes and just make you happy to be here!
Goats are very friendly, funny, and love people, they are also very mischievous.
Be prepared to laugh, smile and have a good time because goats just make you happy!!
Things to know about this event:
- Space is limited so reservations are needed to secure a your spot.
-Experience: None😊 This fun, farm activity is a great way to interact learn about goats and just have a great time.
- $20 per person.
- All proceeds go back to the farm to feed and care for our animals.
- Space is limited so reservations are needed to secure a your spot. Tickets sold through Event Bright..
- Please come at least 15 mins early.
- Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty or chewed on🐐
-Bring your own mat or towel. We have a very limited amount of extras.
- Children must be 8 years old to participate.
- If this activity is cancelled and you purchased tickets they will be honored at future events.
- There is plenty of parking on site. Please park behind the garage or in the drive way. Do Not park on the street. Thank You.
You can also call Tracy at Aussakita Acres Farm 860-930-0895 with any questions!